Rob Schouten from Schouten Holsteins has already brought home several impressive cow families. For example, Schouten owns descendants from Ms Kingstead Chief Adeen EX-94, the Seegers 'I' family and Ravenswell Lydia EX-92. He can achieve this by entering into a good partnership with Batouwe Holsteins and other fellow dairy farmers....
- Offspring Golden-Oaks Mark Prudence triumph with VG-86.3
- Stunning VG-86.7 for Drouner Holsteins
- Fullsister to Blues-Red and Salvio RDC is classified
- Multiple excellent scores at Van der Eijk
- Great classification day at Poppe Holsteins
- Second calver Mr Salvatore daughter Maryanne RDC!
- Red Holstein pops at Beeze Holsteins!
- Grietje family member in the spotlight!
- This is the dam of Santorin Red & Barone Rosso!
- Admire the beautiful K&L CR Indira
Interested in topgenetics against a relatively low investment? The 3STAR EmbryoProgram is what you are looking for! Through this program breeders will get 50% ownership of topgenetics!
Visstein K&L SV Aderina Red VG-88
Great outcome of the 3STAR EmbryoProgram!
More info about Aderina Red CLICK HERE
Looking for the latest bull proofs or genomic overviews with the highest females? You will find everything you need at the GenHotel site. n find it at the GenHotel site.
A high genomic index for a young bull can be very lucrative. We can test your young bulls at the same time in several systems. Make sure you benefit from this and offer us your promising young bulls! Click here to offer your bulls.
K&L offers breeders the possibility to test females on genomics in different countries. The biggest advantage of genomic testing is to find out what the genetic potential is of heifers at a young age.
GenHotel members in
Become a member of GenHotel!
Members of GenHotel have a lot of benefits:
- The large amount of visitors improves your reputation around the world
- More opportunities to sell genetics through the GenHotel Embryo Sale and GenHotel Selection Sale
- We keep your site up-to-date and it is easy to promote and market your genetics