The recent classification at De Wijde Blik went very well. Six heifers were classified and two cows in their 3rd lactation managed to increase their score. On the Nijman family dairy farm, more than 60 cows are milked with a super apassion for breeding is also large, this can be found in the average score of the latest classification day!...
- Dykster K&L SD Carry VG-88 wins video contest
- Excellent for Julia at Werler Holsteins
- Reserve Champion at Sudena Holsteins
- First Dutch Kansas P daughter classified Excellent
- Adore the wonderful Sharma Red
- Julia 409 P Red won the heart of the jury
- Extremely high score for New Moore Tedbull Maria
- Fancy Delight from Quality BC Frantisco EX-96 family!
- Four new genomic toppers for Wilder Holsteins!
- Daughter of Sheeknoll Durham Arrow EX-96 at Van Soelen classified with VG-88
On the GenHotel Embryo Sale page you can find some interesting embryo combinations. Click below at "MORE INFO" to visit the auction site.
Lot 446: Master x K&L DL Adeen
► Beautiful heifer with great pedigree: Show type!
Looking for the latest bull proofs or genomic overviews with the highest females? You will find everything you need at the GenHotel site. n find it at the GenHotel site.
A high genomic index for a young bull can be very lucrative. We can test your young bulls at the same time in several systems. Make sure you benefit from this and offer us your promising young bulls! Click here to offer your bulls.
K&L offers breeders the possibility to test females on genomics in different countries. The biggest advantage of genomic testing is to find out what the genetic potential is of heifers at a young age.
GenHotel members in
Become a member of GenHotel!
Members of GenHotel have a lot of benefits:
- The large amount of visitors improves your reputation around the world
- More opportunities to sell genetics through the GenHotel Embryo Sale and GenHotel Selection Sale
- We keep your site up-to-date and it is easy to promote and market your genetics