One of the highest gTPI black and white bulls at the moment is OH 3STAR Marcello. This star is bred and owned by Dairy Farm De Oosterhof and 3STAR Genetics. Earlier they managed to combine their successes in breeding the number 1 gTPI & NM red and white female: 3STAR OH Sunnyside-Red....
- Very successful PTAT results!
- Lis Souki at Masterrind is now daughter proven
- Fantastic classification at Schreur Holsteins
- Great herd additions at De Wijde Blik
- Joining the 3STAR Embryo Progam leads to great successes at Aalshorst Holsteins
- Many new top ranking heifers for GenHotel members
- Top 100 NVI B&W is published
- New female top 100 NVI R&W
- Hotspot sons of Tirsvad Holsteins are successful in South Europe
- Styx daughter Kalibra SX 5631 Red classified with VG-87
On the GenHotel Embryo Sale page you can find some interesting embryo combinations. Click below at "MORE INFO" to visit the auction site.
Lot 419: Radar x Holbra Joy 1
Extreme high Casper daughter of Holbra Joy VG-87! Joy as well as her two maternal sisters are producing >60kgM/day in their 2nd lactation. They combine this with an amazing average of VG-86.7!
Looking for the latest bull proofs or genomic overviews with the highest females? You will find everything you need at the GenHotel site. n find it at the GenHotel site.
A high genomic index for a young bull can be very lucrative. We can test your young bulls at the same time in several systems. Make sure you benefit from this and offer us your promising young bulls! Click here to offer your bulls.
K&L offers breeders the possibility to test females on genomics in different countries. The biggest advantage of genomic testing is to find out what the genetic potential is of heifers at a young age.
GenHotel members in
Become a member of GenHotel!
Members of GenHotel have a lot of benefits:
- The large amount of visitors improves your reputation around the world
- More opportunities to sell genetics through the GenHotel Embryo Sale and GenHotel Selection Sale
- We keep your site up-to-date and it is easy to promote and market your genetics