It seemed unreal, yet a red descendant was born out of the pitch-black Comestar Lau Damion EX-94. From the impressive two-time HM Grand Champion Victoriaville (2014 & 2017), embryos from the combination by Walnutlawn Solomon were imported to the Netherlands and just two generations later a beautiful red Blondin Warrior-Red heifer was born!...
- Tetia-Red, the absolute top on Swiss basis!
- Updates, contracts & highest indexes VOST Select Sale 8
- Which one is your favourite?
- VOST Select Sale offers you: 161 gRZG & polled!
- Arianne-Red: the no. 1 R&W Conformation
- Marina offers many international opportunities!
- Beautiful Unix from the Bons-Holsteins Koba family!
- Unique: Red Altitude Granddaughter of Subliminal
- Homozygous polled from De-Su 7012 EX-92
- The online VOST Select Sale, this is how it works!
On the GenHotel Embryo Sale page you can find some interesting embryo combinations. Click below at "MORE INFO" to visit the auction site.
Lot 469: Sidekick x New Moore Esmeralda 38 EX-93
From this Sen. Champion and Grand Champion HHH 2019 you have the unique opportunity to breed your own future show winner!
Looking for the latest bull proofs or genomic overviews with the highest females? You will find everything you need at the GenHotel site. n find it at the GenHotel site.
A high genomic index for a young bull can be very lucrative. We can test your young bulls at the same time in several systems. Make sure you benefit from this and offer us your promising young bulls! Click here to offer your bulls.
K&L offers breeders the possibility to test females on genomics in different countries. The biggest advantage of genomic testing is to find out what the genetic potential is of heifers at a young age.
GenHotel members in
Become a member of GenHotel!
Members of GenHotel have a lot of benefits:
- The large amount of visitors improves your reputation around the world
- More opportunities to sell genetics through the GenHotel Embryo Sale and GenHotel Selection Sale
- We keep your site up-to-date and it is easy to promote and market your genetics