Still a huge influence of Julia at Werler Holsteins
Werler Holsteins is a real concept in the red and white world. A view years ago this dairy farm came into the public eye because of the birth of sire Werler Julandy (s. Andy). This amazing sire turned out to be one of the best red and white sires of Germany. In hte meanwhile there are more then 4.000 daughters in milk in Germany and over 400 in The Netherlands. Granddam of Julandy is the great Julia 382 EX-92 (s. Stadel), for Jacob Werler she was a very important bred cow. Even now is his barn fulled with offspring of this amazing cow and marks of her great influence and aspects given the last classification.
There were six first calvers classified, five of them where descendants of Julia 382 EX-92. Those five young cows where classified with a mean score of 85.6 :
- Julia 441 (Rosebud x VG-88 Stefan): 87R 86DS 86MS 85FL - VG86
- Julia 439 (Brekan x VG-88 Lawn-Boy P-Red): 87R 87DS 88MS 82FL - VG86
- Julia 432 (Lexus x GP-81 Aram): 83R 87DS 87MS 87FL - VG86
- Julia 435 (Nano P x VG-85 Long P): 87R 87DS 84MS 85FL - VG85
- Julia 434 (Brekan x VG-88 Lawn-Boy P-Red): 85R 86DS 87MS 82FL - VG85
Julia 388 P-Red VG-88 (s. Lawn-Boy P-Red) daughter of Julia 382 EX-92 & dam of Julia 439 and Julia 434.
- Sientje 121 (Janko P x VG-88 Jotan): 88R 87DS 86MS 84FL - VG86
Although Sientje 121 comes from a different maternal line, she still has a connection to the Julia family! This connection comes from the paternal line, Sientje's sire is Janko P, this is a Perfect Aiko son of Julia 388 P VG-88.
Janko P (Perfect Aiko x Julia 388 P VG-88)
The mean result of this classification of six milking heifers is VG 85.7.