World news: The twelve-years-old Blondin Goldwyn Subliminale is classified EX-97 and also her fantastic mammary is scored EX-97. The Braedale Goldwyn daughter of the American show and breeder herd Budjon Farms successfully ended her show career in May by winning the Grand Champion & Best Udder at the Midwest National Spring Show 2021...
- Very fancy Cameron, classified VG-87 at Holbra Holsteins
- New & exclusive embryo offer for the real gPTAT deal!
- Cows mature well at Schreur Holsteins
- Fienchen descendant Red Hot Feather RDC classified
- Strans-Jen-D Tequila-Red EX-96 continues at Schouten Holsteins
- Koepon Goldchip Feikje raised her score to EX-91!
- Monday, 7th of June: Willsbro Spring Sale 2021
- K&L OH Mallory, following her dam's footsteps!
- Fabulous granddaughters of Batouwe Salsa Aiko Red VG-85
- The No. 2 R&W gPTAT Warrior-Red in Europe!
On the GenHotel Embryo Sale page you can find some interesting embryo combinations. Click below at "MORE INFO" to visit the auction site.
Lot 528: ALTAWHEELHOUSE x 3STAR OH Roxanne
THESE EMBRYOS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE 3STAR EMBRYO PROGRAM. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Looking for the latest bull proofs or genomic overviews with the highest females? You will find everything you need at the GenHotel site. n find it at the GenHotel site.
A high genomic index for a young bull can be very lucrative. We can test your young bulls at the same time in several systems. Make sure you benefit from this and offer us your promising young bulls! Click here to offer your bulls.
K&L offers breeders the possibility to test females on genomics in different countries. The biggest advantage of genomic testing is to find out what the genetic potential is of heifers at a young age.
GenHotel members in
Become a member of GenHotel!
Members of GenHotel have a lot of benefits:
- The large amount of visitors improves your reputation around the world
- More opportunities to sell genetics through the GenHotel Embryo Sale and GenHotel Selection Sale
- We keep your site up-to-date and it is easy to promote and market your genetics