The online VOST Select Sale, this is how it works!
The VOST Select Sale on Friday, November 27th is approaching. This year this exclusive sale will take place different than previous editions. This years edition of the VOST Select Sale will be held entirely online via www.vost-select-sale.de.
Since the sale and the bidding will take place entirely online, we would like to explain in a few steps how to register and provide you with more information about how to place a bid.
We strongly ask you to register early for the sale, to avoid problems with your registration during the sale and so we are able to help. Pre-registration is necessary!
Step 1: Register yourself from now on
To create an online bid account you visit the website bid.vost-select-sale.de/register.
- You will then be redirected to a secured registration page.
- There you can fill in your personal details, confirm the terms and conditions and then click on the "Register now" button.
- Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail.*
*Please note that the confirmation e-mail may end up in your junk e-mail folder.
Step 2: Wait for verification of your account
- After registration your account needs to be verified, this can take up to two days.
- Once your account has been verified, you will receive an e-mail with more information on how you can create your username and password.
Step 3: Bid online at the auction
- You can start placing bids on Thursday November 26th 12.00 a.m. and login via the login button or bid.vost-select-sale.de/login.
- Fill in your username and password.
- This will automatically get you in the bidding system.
- If you participate online at the auction, you will see live the auctioneer as well as online bids.
Before you can place a bid, you must first unlock the bid button. Unlocking the bid button separately is an additional protection for the buyer. The chance to make an offer by mistake is even reduced. After activating the bid button, you will participate in the auction by a single click on the bid button (no further confirmation of the bid needed). The bidding button will always display the last bid. If you have placed a bid, the screen will indicate whether your bid has been accepted and whether you are the highest bidder.
Step 4: You are the highest bidder
If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation. You will be contacted after the auction, therefore it is important to be available via the telephone number provided in your account.
Do you have any questions and / or comments? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org