Proofs the Netherlands (R&W)
Dispite a loss of -50 points NVI, Delta Jacuzzi-Red still is the number 1 R&W genomic bull. This Livington son scores now +406 GNVI. The numbers 2 and 3 are Mey 96823 (+330 GNVI) and Spark Red (+327 GNVI). Behind the top 3 we find Manana Red (+323 GNVI), Jumbo-Red (+318 GNVI) and Alaska (+315 GNVI) who all lose quite a few points NVI.
The highest bull with daughters in the Netherlands is Schreur Apoll P Red (+273 NVI) who is also the #1 in Germany as you could have read yesterday. Behind Apoll P we find Elagaaster Max (+272 NVI) and the number 3 is Adventage (+255 NVI). The next bulls in the list are Fun P (+249 NVI), Insignia (+246 NVI) and the former number 1 Bolero (+240 NVI).
Proofs Holland / Fokwaarden Nederland (August 2018)
- NVI B&W (national - proven)
- NVI R&W (national - proven)
- NVI B&W (interbull - proven)
- NVI R&W (interbull - proven)
- GNVI B&W (interbull - genomic)
- GNVI R&W (interbull - genomic)
- (G)NVI B&W (interbull - combined)
- (G)NVI R&W (interbull - combined)
More info: Cooperatie CRV